Full Spectrum Hemp NOX: Skin Rejuvenation Serum | PrimeMyBody
  • image

Breast Cancer Awareness Month

Your Purchase Has Purpose

At PrimeMyBody our mission is to positively impact people’s health and well-being. That mission extends beyond our hemp-based wellness products and business opportunities. In support of everyone affected by breast cancer, we are committed to raising awareness about risk prevention methods and breast cancer research.
PrimeMyBody will donate $1 for every bottle sold of our Special Edition Pink CALM bottles to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation to support their research efforts for a breast cancer cure. Breast Cancer Research Foundation not only helps millions of people understand the importance of regular screening and awareness, but it cares for people in need through intensive and progressive research practices.

Quantities are limited.

Breast Cancer Research Foundation Scored 4 Out of 4 Stars Via Charity Rating

When deciding which breast cancer foundation to support it was incredibly important that the bulk of the foundation’s annual fundraising pool was dedicated to research and support and not administrative costs. According to Charity Navigator—a leading charity evaluation organization—BCRF spends more than 88 percent of its contributions, gifts, and donations each year on research program expenses, while allocating the remaining 12 percent to fundraising and administrative costs.
Setting the bar for advanced research, BCRF is dedicated to unlocking more effective treatments that have fewer side effects than chemotherapy or other currently available treatments. BCRF aims to advance the knowledge about the risk factors and causes of breast cancer and develop evidence-based interventions to prevent and reduce the risk of breast cancer.
For more information on BCRF, their research efforts, and accomplishments visit bcrf.org. Take action today and join PrimeMyBody in the fight against breast cancer.

Shopping Cart